Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Tomorrow i think am leaving to Dubai, i havent booked a ticket, didnt prepare my bag i did nothing but getting the permission to travel from both work and family and calling grand ma in Dubai:
Me: Ommeeeeeee!
Granny: Mar7iba ommy mar7iba el'3aliah esh7aalich o sh7aal.. ( 6ab3an every member n the family she asked about) !
Me: Killina b5air 7abeebty, entay shlonich! bashreeny 3annich!
Granny: Ana zainah, bs riyooly yammaya t3awerneye
Me: Ma tshofeen shar, feeny wala feech
Granny: Esmellah 3alaich
Me: Mama baachir 5ally eldraiwil ya5ithny min elma6ar at 10pm
Granny: A7santy ommy batteeen!
Me: Eee mama inshalah
Granny: 7ayallah (my name) 7ayach allah, 7ayallah (my name) 7ayach allah...
Me: Allah y7ayeech mama
Granny: 7ayallah (my name) 7ayach allah, 7ayallah (my name) 7ayach allah... till i hanged up.
I called all travel airlines except Kuwait airways 6ab3n, (Jazeera, Ettihad,emirates) all closed flights.. no one seat is available. Some one told me about Sri lanka airlines, i gave it a shot and bingo.. the agent was so friendly, told me come mam and take ur ticket its an open flight many seats are available and guess what! its the cheapest
I'll send the driver tomorrow to get me a ticket and leave to Grandma inshallah.

Labels:

 
posted by Loura at 11:16 PM |


5 Comments:


At 12:40 AM, Blogger Cr8ivia

itro7en witrideen bilsalama yarab :)
waaaay wanasa yaditich imaratiya! 7abba il imaratyen moa'akharan ana eheheh allah ey7afethha wey6awel eb3omorha

 

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Loura

Allah ysalmich cr8ivia.. missed u.. o 7abbitich el3afiah.. lo adry chan gaila min ziman 3ashan nroo7 sewa ;) am writing this comment from the airport right now, i've changed my mind about SriLanka's airlines.. it SUX. Elmafrooth ams amshy faj2a el flight is closed.. !!

Now guess what! elmafrooth elre7lah 19:15 pm ajaloha till 21:55 pm

Am sitting at the tarbucks cafe drinkin my skimmed laté.

 

At 8:27 PM, Blogger SAudiGuy

so the flight is from kuwait to dubai or you will go to srilanka first?:P
are you sure you will get to dubai now? let me come to the rescue if anything changed your direction :P

you will be missed though :)

take care and have fun.
stay safe plz.

 

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Cr8ivia

lol yarait ma3zoma 3ala 3irs this week bas i didnt find a company :S .. my uncle 3ad yimda7 il sirilakeya! yalla kheera :) enjoy ur timeeee

 

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Loura

Thanx saudi guy.. always miss u.


Cr8ivia, Its good plane.. but i stayed at the airport from 5-11 pm
was bad.

Am writing this comment from Wafi center.. weather is amazing.