Thursday, October 26, 2006

When i was a lil girl, i had my dreams, hobbies.. my toys and secrets.
I HAD MY OWN PRESENT AND A FUTURE PLANNED FOR.
Years passed away and by time i kinda ignored some of that lil girl's interests. I tend to play less with her toys.. spend less time on hobbies.. some dreams has been cancelled and some added and adjusted.. I even look different -lol-
BUT, even when am dressed differently, and go to work instead of school.. even when i live a PRESENT which is completely different than the FUTURE she planned for.. i still check out the same toys she used to play with at the Fantasy World (the store), i still have some of her day dreams in mine.. and i still have the MAIN DREAM she used to dream to fulfil.
In everyone, lady or gentleman old or young.. i believe there is a lil child, ignored most of the time.. but sometimes they bring it out. Thats when we say : Shame on her/him .. acting like a child or dressing like one.. or its when we feel like doing something childish but we hold it back and say: no i cant do this anymore.. or am old for this.
Take my advice.. its ok if you ignore that child sometimes, and keep playing Old person part.. but never ignore that lil child when it is about something you're certain of.. cause it is rarely to have a CERTAIN in our lives (You know what i mean ;))
 
posted by Loura at 1:31 AM |


6 Comments:


At 3:15 AM, Blogger Fuzzy

yeah ive ignored the lil child in me for while, trying to convince myself that im an adult, that im a grown up man, then at i suddenly realized that the lil child is the purest form of a human being :) and im back to cartoons and games lol reliving my childhood without a shame

 

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Delicately Realistic

Loved ur post.

I never ignore my inner child.

I let her have as much fun as she wants.

:>

 

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Dawn Fairy

as years passes away i look back into my childhood and miss it more and more. i still do some childish things till now and im not ashame of it at all, but still u can never get the Innocence and simple joys of childhood.

 

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Loura

Thanx fuzzy,dawn fairy (my blogger buddies).. i trust ur minds and makes me glad to have them on my blog.


Delicately realistic, thanx for stopping by and makes me happy u like my post.

 

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Misguided

Only in sleep I see their faces,
Children I played with when I was a child,
Louise comes back with her brown hair braided,
Annie with ringlets warm and wild.

Only in sleep Time is forgotten --
What may have come to them, who can know?
Yet we played last night as long ago,
And the doll-house stood at the turn of the stair.

The years had not sharpened their smooth round faces,
I met their eyes and found them mild --
Do they, too, dream of me, I wonder,
And for them am I too a child?

- A poem by Sara Teasdale

 

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Loura

For a second i thought ur not a kuwaity guy, then i realized it is a poem.. touched me.. made me think of my childhood friends.. some i could recall their names and some i couldnt.. some in fact i met lately.. we do the second checking sight.. and we both recognized eachothers.. am 100% sure we did.. but we just let it go.. dunno why!
Thanx touching words.