Friday, January 05, 2007

After ordering our meals.. the wiater started serving the drinks, 2 diet cokes and 1 regular.


Me: Where is the reg and where is the diet! (all have lemon inside)

Waiter: Hmm this one.. oh no .. all diet mam

Me: You sure!

Waiter: No I mean all regualr mam

Me: Take them all and bring 2 diets and one regualr


He brought the order on a tray (3 cola glasses) he removed one from the tray and about to place it on the table .. suddenly i felt something heavy felt over my shoulder..... :O NO WAY.. yes guys.. its the full glasses.. fell all over my right side :( At first i was staring at friends.. DUUUUUH, is it real! or am just dreamin!!


The waiter said sorry and ran away, i didnt say any word.. i was speechless couldnt spell one word. el7mdlillah i controlled my temper, my friends told me that when he removed the glass he lost the balance of the tray.


Guess what! its the second time that happens to me without the wedding disaster!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Loura at 2:36 AM |


5 Comments:


At 9:36 PM, Blogger Loura

LOL, Purgy.. hmm , interesting explanation.

 

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Mudhaf

L.O.L

where was that?
its good that u controlled ur temper, if i were at ur place i would be in jail now :P

 

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Loura

Hi, Mudhaf.. thanx for stopping by. It was at Lounge, at bidi3.. small cafe near Paul.

 

At 12:16 AM, Blogger SAudiGuy

you know what i do when a something happens to me, i just say, GO.
few days ago, person who is working in our estra7ah (like dewanyah) spilled hot tea on my fingers while pouring tea for me. i just looked at home, and said: go. i don't think i would do more :)
but some silly things might make me mad :P

 

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Loura

LoL, I like ur attitude ;)